Access for able and less able
Physical Access Statement for West Wing Studios – Luton, Bedfordshire
This access statement does not contain personal opinions as to our suitability for those with access needs, but aims to accurately describe the facilities and services that we offer all our guests/visitors.
We welcome everyone to West Wing Studios, regardless of what special requirements they might have. We understand that everyone is different, and we have done, and will continue to do, what we can to provide an inclusive and accessible environment for all.
- West Wing Studios which include its offices, conference and meeting rooms, are on the first floor of the building, no lift access exists at West Wing Studios. Three short flights of wide steps with handrails (27 steps in total) which lead to the upper lobby.
- Lifts from the public car parks are within the Mall, and access between that area and West Wing is all on one level prior to entering West Wing Studios.
- West Wing Studios has male and female toilet facilities which are also on the first floor. Disabled friendly toilets are available a few moments away in the main area of The Mall next to the car park lifts access.
- We welcome trained assistance dogs and will provide a water bowl upon request.
- West Wing is well lit with all overhead energy saving LED lighting as well as natural light.
- West Wing Studios has 24/7 CCTV recording in all public areas for your safety and security.
- West Wing Studios are currently open 8am till 6pm Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays.