West Wing Spaces are the managed co-working and shared office spaces within West Wing Studios that offer:
- Hot desks
- Shared offices
- Meeting and Conference rooms
Our spaces offer secure, safe, and friendly managed co-working spaces in the heart of Luton just 5 minute walk from the Luton train station with direct link to London and the airport. The West Wing Spaces co-working environment also offers small business owners or self-employed entrepreneurs a warm space to break the monotony of home office working or a place work when passing by on your business travel.
Each space within West Wing comes with the following benefits:
- Hot desks (walk in or dedicated)
- High speed internet
- Access to the break out area and weather permitting outdoor roof terrace, feel free to mix with other tenants and co-operate potentially on projects
- Kitchen and space to bring/store your own food (for the duration of your stay)
- Chilled water machines in both the kitchen and break out areas, and vending machine access
- Safe 24/7 cloud based CCTV in all public areas for your security
- West Wing Studios are open 8am till 6pm Monday to Friday currently
- Reduced rates for meeting room hire for tenants
Flexible rates available for both weekly (minimum initial term of 2 weeks applies) or monthly commitments
Co working Hot desks rates:
Weekly: £40 per week (minimum term 2 weeks)
Monthly: £150 per month
Dedicated desk space (desk that is exclusively used by you): £200 per month
Shared Office Spaces
Why not team up with another business to share a larger office with all the benefits of your own office at reasonable rate.
Starting from £150 for desk per month
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or visit our FAQ page.
Co-working spaces are managed by Source Town